De Cycloop wants to help other student associations take better pictures. For that reason, we’re offering them a workshop:
Better pictures in three hours
- Length: 3 hours
- What do you learn: To take better pictures! We’re starting off with tips for a stronger composition and go through a short bit of technique before getting to work. You will be practicing portraiture with studio lights, allowing become more aware of the role of light in your pictures. You can apply the skills you learn at the workshop to capture the activities of your association in a prettier way.
- Costs: €100 for a workshop for a maximum of 15 participants
- Time/place: in the evening on the university campus
The workshop is perfect for photography committees or boards with a shared camera, but could also be a fun activity to offer to your members. You don’t need an expensive camera – participating with a smartphone is no problem.
Interested? Send a mail to email@example.com! If possible, mention the following:
- The number of participants
- Their level of experience in photography
- If they have their own camera
- The date and time you would like to have the workshop
We would like to receive applications a month in advance. For questions about the workshop, you can also send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.